Use diplomacy, intimidation, or your plain good nature to avoid execution.
5 minutes to first ending, 10 minutes to all four endings.
(Tested on OSX in Chrome and Safari, and on Windows in Chrome and IE. However not all audio loads in iOS and Android.)
Art by Tory Hoke. View her portfolio.
Sound licenses purchased from AudioJungle.com. Please do not reuse without a license.
- Istanbul Bazaar Ambiance by urbazon
- Soldiers Marching by Sound-Ideas
- Medieval Fantasy Oboe by Scott F. Thompson
- Cat Hisses by Sound-Ideas
- Low Rumble by YC83
- Epic Explorer (execution ending) by JulianStudio
Interactivity by Tory Hoke on the following foundation:
- Twine can be downloaded at Twinery.org
- Sugarcube story format v 1.0.3 by Thomas Michael Edwards
- Sound macros by sub-Q (while site is in beta, use password: ThinkVast).
- Timed replace macro and CSS by Leon Arnott.
- Style Changer macro (changing background colors) learned from the work of Lydia Neon.
- Styling "submit" button learned from this post by L (CSS selector is ".passage button")
- CSS for a pretty "submit" button acquired via Button X.
Do you make Twine things, too? Would you like some audio macros with volume controls and seamless loops? Have I got the link for you:
sqTwineSound audio macros -- source and downloads
Want to know how to use these audio macros? This delicious demo will explain:
I listened to so much accordion making these. So. Much. Accordion.